Sunday, June 28, 2009
Who's real, Who's fake??...
My sister said something to me yesterday, and I never really took it in until now. She said "you never really know someone, everyone has different sides". I can now say I know that statment is soo true.. and sadly its from experience. Today I realised who my real friends are. I realized my "best friend" is really no friend at all. OK here's the story...my "best friend" is having a bet award show party. And my car is down for the weekend due to techinical difficulties. I was suppose to get a ride from a "friend" but that didn't work out. So I text my "best friend" saying " hey can you get me from my house n then you don't have to drive me back because I can a ride home from a "friend"". So I start to get ready while waiting for a reply from my "best friend"...and guess what guys, I got no reply. Like my own "best friend" couldn't even be real with me and be like oh I don't want to get you, you live too far, or I don't have gas in my car, or ANYTHING. This girl wasn't even real enough to friggin reply. Well, I like to think that everything happens for a reason.I feel like this is God showing me that this is a year of growth, and you don't need certain people in your life. But I do thank God for the real people in my life Ashton aka Mr CEO, Brent aka Brenton, Chew aka Santana, Snoopy aka nathan, and Christos aka Napz lol hehe...But God knows if I EVER needed anything anyone of these dudes would be there for me. Oh and my family, but thats a given. The question that I'm left with is ...who's real, who's fake? Sadly you never really know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment