A lot of people can't say they have this quality about them. A lot of people can't say they're honest. Well I'm definately not one of those people. This blog is called baresoul because it will contain me baring my soul to the public. It's me giving my honest opinion on fashion trends, boys, my life, celebrities, and anything else in between. So in this blog in basically bare my soul...hence the name. Well this is my fist blog..those of you who know me already read this, but this is soo good I repost it on my blog to that the rest of the world can see it ;)
This is what I call Gucci bag, and relationships
Have you ever heard the saying if you really “love” something or someone let it go and if it’s meant to be it will come back to you? Well that saying is completely untrue. If you have ever followed that theory and got screwed over, I’m sorry I didn’t write this earlier to warn you. Well I have come up with a very interesting theory. My theory is if you really care about something, and really like something you will never neglect it, or even let it out of your sight. For example I’m going to use a Gucci bag (because I’m a girl and that would be something of importance to me). Ok so I have a Gucci bag I really like this bag, and I really care for this bag, so because of the feelings I have for this bag I would never leave it in the food court of a mall, and say "ill be back for it next month". Why? Because it won’t be there, someone will pick up and take it away from me. Ladies imagine how devastated you would be if someone took away you Gucci bag??? Not a good feeling is it? Well with this theory I have figured out that it also has to do with relationships. Because if a guy really likes you, and really cares for you why would he leave you for months on end saying he’s not ready for a relationship, or he’s not ready for a commitment, or the best yet I'm just to busy right now for a relationship,but yet he keeps repeating that he likes you, and cares about you, maybe even "i love you". Well what that really means is he does not care for you and he does not like you because if he did he would not leave you stranded for someone else to come take you away from him. If he really liked you and really cared for you he would do everything it takes to make sure you’re only his, and that no one can take you away from him. And this can also go both ways. Ladies when you say you need a break from a relationship what your really doing is leaving your man stranded for someone else to come take him away from you. And as the saying goes you never know what you really have until it’s gone. Therefore don’t ever let it go unless you are willing to deal with the consequence which is hurt and pain over your loss. So as a true fashionista I am comparing relationships to Gucci bags. But it does come together. So for both genders the lesson is don’t leave your Gucci bag in a food court because someone will take it away.
Hope you guys like my blog..until next time stay Nu*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment